Powered By Blogger

Friday 16 September 2011

YOU NEED HELP---SERIOUSLY

Well, I really did not want to have to post this kind of thing, but as I have a blog and people can choose to read or not to read it, I have decided in the interest of free speech and my sanity that I will use this forum for my benefit.

I have to say that I hope the person this is intended for reads this or at least her friends tell her. Both myself and my boyfriend have blocked her from facebook and MSN, so she may not see this.  I have not mentioned names, but I am sure everyone in my world knows who I am talking about.

You need to stop trying to get him to go and party with you and his old friends.  He has a chance to have a real family, with someone who loves him and his daughter. He sees his daughter more now that he is better--meaning not partying and drinking all the time.  Do you actually think that he would give up time with his daughter to drink with you?  Or risk losing what he has now for you?  She is the most important person in his life.  She is more important than his family, than me, than his friends and especially his drunk exgirlfriend. 

I would like to hope you get help, I think you have some serious control and self-esteem issues,  You need to know that what you have done to us in the past and the present is considered stalking and harassment.  Your text messages, your phone calls, driving by our house, pretending you are someone else on facebook just to chat with him, and showing up at his work.  So instead of freaking out, I am wanting to help you, so here it is

---Alcoholics Anonymous--1-877-942-0126 for Western Manitoba

----Addictions Foundation of Manitoba--1-866-767-3838

-----Domestic Violence Unit----204-945-6851

I seriously want you to get help, because then you might be a happier person and learn to live with the decisions you made 3 years ago.  I would hope that if you do get treatment that the harassment stops, we have decided that if it does not stop we will be taking all the text messages(about 125) over the last two years, and the emails to the RCMP and will be getting a restraining order against you.  It is that simple.  I will not sit by and let you damage him any further, and I will protect him and his daughter from your self-destructive, adolesent behavior.

You need to move on with your life and I really hope you do.  I am sure your family would want that for you.
I hope that you call one of the numbers because they could help you sort out your life for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment