Powered By Blogger

Monday 16 April 2012

Good Luck with your life

Well I have not blogged for a long time.  Not that events in this world around us do not warrant my attention, but because I am happywith my life and the world can continue on without my comments for a while.  As it would happen, the green little monster came to a head this weekend.

I am so incredibly tired of being portrayed as the bad guy, and up until this time I chose not to engage these people, but it now seems that I must.

If you are part of my little world and the odd people I let in, you will know who I am refering to, if not just read as if you were constanly harrassed and goaded into a fight.

I would just like to set the record straight.

First of all,

The people that destroyed the house we are working on for the owner, did not leave cos it was a peice of shit house.  They destroyed the house, from the hot water tank, the fridge and stove, the holes in the drywall, the alcohol sprayed on the ceilings, the writing on the walls with marker, the cat and ferret feces in the kitchen, the removal of the ceiling tiles.  Do not think that anyone believes you when you all tell them it was that way when you moved it.  You knowingly damaged someone else's investment and in that any trust anyone had in any of you.  I had a hard time believing girls could live in that filth, but for some of you it is not the first time you have done this to someone else's home.  You should be ashamed of yourselves, but I realize that in order to do that, you have to have some self esteem, you obviously do not have any-how sad and pathetic.

Second,

If you think that the parents and people in our town do not know what you do you are dead wrong.  You buy alcohol for underage children and let them party with you.  Some of these children are half your age.  If it were me, I would charge you not only with supplying minors but with child endangerment.  What would happen if one of them gets alcohol poisioning, or has a seizure?  You should know what can happen, you are supposed to be a responsible adult. 

Third,

 Maybe someday your little friends will realize that you are using them.  Two years ago you used a pregnant girl to shuttle you and your drunk friends around.  Although at least you were not drinking and driving, one of you could have stayed sober instead of getting a 8 month pregnant girl to pick your sorry ass up at 2am.  And you lost your vehicle, I know because one of your passengers that night called us to come get you guys, we refused.  I am sure your current followers must know by now that they are getting used.  You have to get them to drive you everywhere, and you stay with friends, cos after what you have done to two houses in just this town, there is no way that anyone would rent to you. 

In the last three years that I have had the unfortunate pleasure of even knowing you, you have lost your spouse, your first house, your second house, your vehicle, your job, your children, your third house,  and now it seems that by harassing me, you have lost your self-respect.   I can go thru my life never saying anything to you, cos it is just a waste of my time, there is no sense arguing with a liar.  I would prefer to never have to even see you or your friends.  But living in a small town makes that impossible.  So I would like to tell you to leave me alone, but you won't.  So you have been warned;  I have already made inquiries to the proper authorities. Do not come near me, and do not even speak to me. 

I have to hope that what you have done comes back to you ten fold.  I have seen what you have done to others.  From using other people, to just being ignorant and miserable, you obviously need some help.  I suggest you get help before you lose everything and hope of anything.  Good Luck in you life Crystal.

No comments:

Post a Comment