Powered By Blogger

Monday 2 May 2011

This is my Page

Sorry for jumping the gun, but I had to post about the Osama Killing today.  Well I have a blog page all for myself.  I am starting to think this is great therapy and cheaper than prozak.  Being able to vent and knowing that people can comment or not comment is totally gratifing for me.  After all I am quite opinionated and really enjoy an audience at times.  I am a conspiracy theorist, and do not think we live in the world that news, politicians, and other influencial people tell us;  We are lied to, manipulated, and used by corporations, politicians, and even those we love(celebrities).  I am a true believer in "trust no one".  I plan to post daily on topics from current events, past history, and of course my opinions.  Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment